Best Crypto Trading Wallet helps to keep your eyes on your digital assets and also save your cryptocurrencies from online hackers. So here we discuss the Top 5 Best Crypto Trading Wallet in 2021 that manage, store and secure your digital transaction without any hustle.
Did you know that approx 70.44 million users access Crypto Trading Wallets around the globe? And these days Crypto Trading Wallet providers work hard to give their users top-notch secure storage to keep their digital assets safe.
Best quality Crypto Trading Wallet is nothing but an excellent platform to secure your digital currencies, trading, exchange, invest, and also give interest on the fund.
Top 5 Best Crypto Trading Wallet in 2021
Our first best crypto trading wallet is Mycelium, a free mobile base blockchain wallet that is very much compatible with android and ios. The interface is clean and easy but still many newbies in cryptocurrency may experience some handling issues.
This is a hot wallet that offers many different crypto facilities.
- secure online accounts
- offline storage support
- send or receive bitcoins, ETH, HobiToken, Binance USD, etc
- connect with hardware wallets like Ledger Nano S and Trezor
- QR based transaction
- watch only accounts
- 12 words wallet restoration
- Different custom fee options
- Buy and sell bitcoins by using Glidera exchange API in Mycelium wallet
So this is a free Crypto Trading blockchain wallet that comes with no hidden charges and free facilities. But the transaction fee is compulsory and the fee amount depends on the size of your transaction. But in general, it stays between $0.20 to $6 according to your transaction amount.
Benefit – Different custom fee options with many free features
Drawback – Not much safe as hardware wallets
- Trezor Model T
The first-generation trezor introduced in 2014 by SatoshiLabs. After 4 years means 2018, they release their second-generation Crypto Trading Wallet, called Trezor Model T. It is more advanced and comes with highly secure facilities to save your digital assets without worries.
Unlike Mycelium, Trezor Model T is a hardware wallet for offline use. This model gives a touch screen interface that is more convenient than the previous model.
But followings are some popular crypto facilities you get from this cold wallet.
- C-cable USB to connect with computer and smartphone.
- Has a MicroSD card slot to give future encrypted storage to protect from remote attacks
- You can access more than 1600+ cryptocurrencies
- Multiple layers of authentication to secure your digital assets
- This hardware wallet doesn’t allow Bluetooth, which makes it more secure than Ledger
- Coin backup facility using seed recovery card
Besides all those facilities, there is a drawback: it costs $193. Which is $133 extra from their previous trezor model. Although, you get many advanced facilities behind the cost, which may be worth it if you are looking for a premium option.
Benefit – Assurance of high security, which is better compare to other crypto wallets
Drawback – the price tag is higher than other available options.
- Ledger Nano S
If you are not familiar with cryptocurrencies but want to secure the assets in a simple wallet then Ledger Nano S is for you. Which gives an easy-to-access interface and security for your handful of currencies at a decent price tag. It is a cold wallet from Ledger, one of the first hardware wallets in this industry. Moreover, this is a well-known wallet app that is more popular for its advanced features like fraud protection. Which is one of the safest encryption methods for your digital transactions. That’s why Ledger sold approx 100k Nano S devices around the globe.
Some Popular Features You Get From This Device Are
- Support more than 1000+ cryptocurrencies
- Ledger Live software to easily access your digital assets
- You can store here a maximum of 18 apps
- You don’t lose your cryptocurrencies after deleting the wallet, because your assets are already stored in the blockchain.
- You get rewarded if contribute to their fund, also known stacking process
- Your financial balance secure under 2 step authentication
- This hardware wallet easily supported with windows, mac, and Linux
But a small disadvantage you may face with this device is, this cold wallet doesn’t contain a USB so you may have trouble connecting with an advanced smartphone.
Benefits – a lot more secure than other hardware wallets and also cost around $59.
Drawback – Trouble to connect with a smartphone.
This is another popular Crypto Trading Wallet that is used for digital transactions in over 100 countries by 35 million users. The interesting fact is, this wallet doesn’t need your bank account to send or receive cryptocurrencies. This wallet is easily accessible on ios and android devices, so you get your own private keys to save your digital assets on your current device.
Some features that you may appreciate in this wallet are the followings
- Convenient trading indicators for newbies
- Use your cryptocurrencies in your trading account by withdrawing the assets in your bank account (optional)
- At a time wallet supports 20 different cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, XRP, Stellar Lumens, etc.
- One of the safest place to store your cryptocurrencies
- It has its own private software that provides excellent security of your financial activities
- You can schedule and limit your currency trading
- You can access the wallet on mobile and web
- They offer coinbase pro to store your fund offline to prevent the assets from online hackers
Lastly, they offer free cryptocurrency storage in their platform but take a fee on each transaction, which is low compared to other wallets. So overall this Crypto Trading Wallet is good, provides excellent security, and also has a cold storage function.
Benefit – One of the largest and trusted crypto exchange wallet
Drawback – In the market there are many other competitive Transaction fees available than coinbase.
This is a free software wallet that is easily accessible on computers and mobiles also. This wallet gives you a chance to exchange your cryptocurrency with another currency without any registration form. If you are new to cryptocurrency then this wallet is for you that provides a user-friendly interface for managing your assets.
Below are the additional features that you get from this crypto wallet
- 2 step authentication to secure your cryptocurrency as much as possible
- Store 100+ different cryptocurrencies in the wallet
- Free to use and doesn’t require any account set up
- Integrate with a hardware wallet like Trezor to store your currencies offline
- Compatible with android and ios
- Attractive interface with users support
- You get a custom transaction fee, although the cost is 5% higher than Jaxx wallet fees
But the fact is, Exodus wallet is closed source software where your private key is saved in your desktop, so don’t forget to complete the backup that saves you from future losses.
Benefits – Good user support with a variety of currency store option
Drawback – You need to access the internet to manage your cryptocurrencies
How to Choose the Best Crypto Wallet
You can consider Crypto Trading Wallet as a bitcoin wallet that works like a traditional wallet but in digital form. There are mainly two types of Crypto Trading Wallet you found. Like software wallet and hardware wallet that is also known as a hot and cold wallet.
As we mention, some wallets work on your android, ios mobile, some on desktop, web and some come in hardware form.
But all these wallets have a common facility which is a private key, which is a secret number that secures your cryptocurrencies in the wallet.
Besides that, it also allows owners to receive or send currencies with properly generated authentication or signature.
But the question is how should you choose the best crypto wallet for you. So there are a couple of things you consider before using any wallet, followings are below.
As you know these types of wallets more commonly are free and easily installed on your desktop or mobile. You need to have internet that gives access to the wallet. Coinbase, Binance, Trezor, Bitfinex, etc are some popular Crypto Trading software Wallets in the market. Benefits- it’s free to use, no hidden charges are applied. The drawback is security issues, just because you connect with the internet. Which is an easy target for online hackers.
But here is a fact, according to the CipherTrace, cyberattacks on cryptocurrency drop approx 57% in 2020, the reason is bitcoin popularity.
So if you are a complete beginner, want a safe, simple, and easy to access crypto wallet then definitely you go for software wallets.
This type of Crypto Wallet is more safe, advanced than software wallets and also has encrypted transaction facilities. These wallets are small portable devices that give access to your digital assets offline. Besides that, every transaction through this wallet goes from various security layers, so the chances of hacking are much lower. But the cost of these portable devices is high, the average wallet may charge you approx $100. Although, the price is worth it for long-term runners who have serious plans for their cryptocurrencies. So if you are intermittent, have some experience with these digital assets then hardware wallets should be for you. Some of the popular hardware crypto wallets are Ledger Nano S, Trezor, etc.